When it comes to getting down and dirty there are so many things to consider turning that moment into an Oscar-winning event.
It’s absolutely mind-blowing to know exactly what works for you or your partner under sheets, but at the same sticking to just one technique makes sex boring. According to Lori Buckley, Ph.D., a sex therapist in California, lack of spontaneity in the bedroom reduces sexual arousal, so it’s important to always spice things up, you know, once in while bringing out the naughtier side; tease, tempt and make sure you thoroughly, please! Point is, just make sure you have the best sex of your life.
How to have the best sex in your life
Everyone enjoys sex, the experience should be exciting, pleasurable and mind-blowing! First and foremost, to get your world rocked in bed for the best orgasmic delights, you and your partner need to communicate, be in tune with each other’s body and most importantly go with the flow as long as it feels good for both of you.
But if you are constantly thinking about whether you left the stove on when your partner is sexually frolicking you, then it may be time to spice things up.
According to experts, there are uncountable unexplored techniques and areas that you can include in your sex repertoire or if you like sexpertoir.
Sexual foreplay really matters
Foreplay is very important in any sexual experience; its intimate, intense and mostly far sexier than intercourse itself.
So, why is foreplay really important? For men, sexual foreplay means you get to have more sex. And that’s something most guys are into, right? On the other hand, foreplay for women is a vital prerequisite for mind-blowing orgasmic delights.
Foreplay for her
Treat this as a warm of the main event. One of three women cannot climax on sex alone, this becomes reason enough that intercourse alone cannot get her to orgasm but rather the pre-sex activities.
- Communicate: ask her what gets her up and running, her major turn on’s. According to Barbara Bartlik, M.D., women appreciate men who work hard to ensure they get fully satisfied and will most likely return the favor.
- Take it slow: don’t make it seem like you are rushing the foreplay to get to the main event because she will notice. Instead take it slow, caress her curves, stroke her calves, kiss her butt, just anything sensual that will get the foreplay going.
- You can even just focus on pre-coital massage which involves gently massaging the length of her legs from the upper thighs downward towards the ankles.
- Be gentle and easy: definitely, the clit will always work but many men are still doing it wrong. Cathy winks, the author of The Good Vibrations: Guide to the G-spot, states that direct clitoral stimulation in actuality can be painful: its better to stimulate the clitoral hood or even the sides of the clitoris.
- Additionally, consider teasing the clitoris rather than solely concentrating on it during oral sex: the trick is to focus on it and at the same time not focus on it.
- Incorporate the figure 8 method by concentrating on the super sensitive areas of the clitoris, gently arouse her through sucking and sliding the slippery underside of your tongue in a circular motion, switch things up by flicking the clitoris from side to side using the rougher part of your tongue.
- Expand your repertoire: try out positions that will allow you to stroke her clitoris during oral sex such as lying perpendicular to her body which gives you ample room to play with her clit.
Sexual foreplay for him
As much as foreplay equals more sex, men don’t recognize the worth of sexual foreplay-you know that perfectly placed pecking, stroking, the suckling or gentle bites- even if women fancy such.
According to Mark Epstein, MD a psychiatrist and author of Open Desire: Embracing a Luster for Life, exploring female sexuality can still be perfected, in actuality, men fear foreplay because they are preoccupied with the fear of losing their erection.
Best foods to eat before sex
- Ginger stimulates blood flow which increases the sensitivity in the erogenous zones.
- Garlic is rich in allicin which increases the rate of blood flow.
- Oysters are rich in protein which can promote stamina and scientific studies indicate that they are linked to testosterone production which increases libido in both men and women.
- Asparagus is rich in folic acid which promotes the production of histamine which makes it easy to get an orgasm for both men and women.
- Chocolate is made of cacao which contains phenylethylamine, PEA (the love chemical) which improves the production of dopamine increasing the intensity of orgasms and promotes feelings of euphoria and attraction.
Besides what we have seen, here is what you need to know before having an intercourse i.e. the simple to enhance the experience.
More tips to enhance the sexual experience.
1. Make sure you use protection
Before having an intercourse make sure that you have a condom readily available if you are not ready to have kids and to eliminate chances of STI contraction. Condoms are perfect contraceptives; however, lack of proper use will not have the expected results.
2. Empty your bladder
There is nothing as uncomfortable as having sex on a full bladder. You will last longer, be more pleasurable and exciting on an empty bladder.
3. Loosen up
A little bit of Dutch courage, you know- a glass or two of wine can help you loosen up especially when it comes to communicating with your partner about what you want exactly.
If you are facing problems getting wet, get some vaginal lubricants which are preferably water soluble such as KY jelly. Also, you can opt for scented or flavored ones.
5. Put on sexy lingerie
Surprise your partner with a sexy piece, show him that you are just as interested in and excited about the whole love making the experience as he is.