How to Get a Smaller Butt: Diet and Exercises
I have heard people cry out about not having enough butt to fill up a dress. In fact, ‘How to get a bigger ass’ is the most searched keywords on Google. But we all know that too much of something is poison, having an extremely large butt can be problematic.
Having a large posterior attracts undue attention and it can also pose dressing challenges. That’s why a substantial number of people are searching for ways on how to get a smaller butt.
Just like losing weight, getting it requires a lot of effort and determination. You can gain weight very fast but I don’t believe there is a way on how to lose weight fast. Having said that, you can easily get rid of fat butt by following a low carb diet and bum toning exercises.
The secret to here is to consume fewer calories and ensure the body burns the ones that you have accumulated. Here are some of the easiest ways you can use to achieve this.
Go on a low carb diet
The right diet can shrink your butt at a very fast rate. A low carb diet is one of the secrets on how to reduce bum size. It requires eating low calories than your body requires. This will compel your body to burn the excess fats including those around your butt to produce energy. You will get your desired small butt from this.
You must ensure the food is still high in protein and fiber. Good proteins will keep you energized before, during, and after the butt workouts. Here are some foods you should consider when you want to get a smaller butt.
Kinds of food
- Eat the right types of carbohydrates like whole-grain and whole bread, cereals and pasta, brown rice and quinoa are good carbs that provide fiber, energy, and ensure your insulin levels remain normal.
- Healthy fats from avocado, olive oil, and salmon will keep you satiated. Ensure you take them in high amounts so that you don’t feel hungry later.
- Proteins– Apart from keeping you energized during bum workouts, protein is necessary for building lean muscle mass, which in turn boosts your metabolism and shrinks the size of your butt. Good proteins, especially from plants turkey, chicken, and fish, should come in handy if you want to get that smaller butt.
- Dairy foods– Dairy foods are known to be high in calcium which can help reduce body fat and weight. They also help fight against obesity and high blood pressure. Include dairy foods such as yogurt, cheese, and milk in your diet.
- Cabbage soup diet for smaller butt- the cabbage soup diet is used to lose weight fast. The diet consists of a fat-free cabbage soup diet that is eaten every day with a combination of other assigned foods. This diet ensures that you lose a lot of weight because you are consuming lesser calories. You can try out the diet if you want to get a smaller butt. Cabbage soup diet also gets rid of toxins in the liver and is therefore referred to as liver cleanser.
- Avoid junk foods– Avoid heavily processed foods if you want to get a smaller bum because they are high in calories, Energy drinks and red meat should also be a no-go zone if you want to lose that butt fat. You can substitute the energy drinks with water which will hydrate you and keep the fats off your posterior.
Best bum exercises for smaller butt
The first thing that a normal person will often do if they want to get that coveted smaller butt is to start butt workouts at home. Some more ambitious people will hire the services of gym instructors who promise to give them the most effective buttocks exercises and other work out on how to reduce buttocks in a week.
I would wish to congratulate you on this, but I won’t because it doesn’t work. The mistake that most people make during glutes workouts, is making the exercises painful, unenjoyable, and unsustainable. You need to get a smaller butt, should not be a punishment, it should be something you enjoy doing.
It should become a routine because it is the only way to maintain that tight butt once you get it. Here are some of the secrets and butt workouts to achieving a small toned bum.
1. Start slow
Yes, avoid the temptation of those billboards that promise you ways on how to reduce buttocks in a week because they are just coercing you to part with your hard-earned cash.
It’s one of the best butt-sculpting exercises. Squats are exercises that target the butt and thighs.
Procedure for executing a squat exercise
- Stand with your feet apart shoulder-width apart and your back straight. Your toes should be pointed slightly outward.
- Bend your knees and lower your hips to a 90-degree angle. Work your way up.
- To avoid knee damage, make sure your heels stay on the ground and your knees don’t get over your feet.
- You can later learn how to perform varied types of squats like Barbell Back Squats. Performing squats is one of the best butt workouts that you can perform at home to reduce the size of your bum.
3. Glute kickbacks
They are the best glute exercises to make your buttocks smaller. To complete glute kickbacks, follow the following procedure:
- Start with your hands and knees on a padded surface
- Keep your back flat while tightening your stomach muscles to support your spine
- While keeping your legs bent, at a 90-degree angle, lift it 3-6 inches from the floor.
- Press your legs upwards until your thigh is parallel to the ground
- Lower back down until your leg is 3 to 6 inches from the ground again and repeat
- Perform the same number of repetitions on the opposite leg.
Doing lunges is another form of exercise you can try out if you wanna make buttocks smaller. Lunges stretch your glutes in a very awesome way.
Here is the procedure for doing it the right way
- Stand with your feet together and your hands on your hips
- Start with lunging forward with your right leg.
- Jump up, switch legs mid-air and land with your left leg in a forward lunge
- Continue with these lunges, alternating sides.
- Keep your fists up in front of your chin and push off the floor with both feet. Your front knee should be bent 90 degrees and align with your angle.
5. Grasshopper on the ball exercise
This is one of the glute exercises that you can easily do at home. The main aim of the grasshopper on the ball exercises is to tighten your glutes and give you that smaller butt.
- Lie on the ball with palms on the floor under shoulders, fingers pointing forward, legs extended and abs pulled in.
- Raise legs to hip level, rotating thighs so toes are pointed towards corners. Gaze forward while bending knees and bringing soles of feet together.
- Hold 1 count; straighten legs and lift them slightly higher than parallel to the floor with thighs rotated outward. Repeat as many times as you can.
6. Single-Leg Front Raises
This is a solid glute tightening exercise that gives you a tighter small behind within a very short time.
- Stand with your feet hip-width apart. Holding a 5-pound dumbbell in each hand.
- Bend your right leg and raise it about 3 inches off the floor.
- Extend both arms in front of you at chest height and your palms facing down.
- Keeping your arms straight, raise your left arm above your head and hold for 4 counts, then return to chest height.
- Continue alternating arm raises until you get tired.
Before you start any exercises to make your buttocks smaller, set realistic goals of what you want to achieve within a certain time limit. This will help keep your motivation high. Start with aerobic exercises like walking, running, hiking, and biking for at least three days a week. The objective here is to burn as many calories as possible.
Make sure the exercises are enjoyable and sustainable because getting a smaller butt can be easier, maintaining that shape is what most people struggle doing.
Otherwise, you can also reconsider just maintaining that big butt because I know many people who would die to be in your shoes. And ooh men love it. Just learn how to dress your assets.